Subject: emergency number on the Safety data sheet of chemical products
From: "Richter, Genevieve" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2025 14:10:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

we are a German company producing two-component chemical injection mortars
and sell our products to customers in Denmark. We create the safety data
sheet for our customers.

On the website of
<https://www.terviseamet.ee/en/chemical-and-product-safety/data-for-safety
-data-sheet> Mürgistusteabekeskuse, it is stated that the following
emergency number can be used in section 1.4 of the SDS: 16662

Do we have to submit the SDS to the Mürgistusteabekeskuse or is there no
need of notification?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards / Saludos cordiales / Cordialement

i. A. Dr. Geneviève Richter
Regulatory Affairs - Safety - Quality

E-Mail: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Tel.: +49 2154 8123 126
Fax: +49 2154 8123 333

Chemofast Anchoring GmbH
Hanns-Martin-Schleyer-Str.23
D-47877 Willich, Deutschland
Tel. : +49 2154 8123 0
Fax:   +49 2154 8123 333
E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Website: https://chemofast.com <https://chemofast.com/>
Handelsregister Krefeld HRB 2677
Ust.-Ident-Nr.: DE176117140
Geschäftsführer: Dipl. Kfm. Roger Wintzen / ing. Arie den Boer, MBA
Steuernummer:102/5806/0454
Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail
irrtümlich erhalten haben,
informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail.
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist
nicht gestattet.
This e-mail contains confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure
or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.